TW? Alumina Wear protection Ceramics
TW? Alumina Wear ceramic hex mat
TW? Alumina Wear Resistant Ceramic
TC? Alumina Ceramic Cylinder
TL? Alumina Lining Brick
TCR? Rubber Ceramic Wear panel
How to find Tecera
Tecera is an ISO9001 certificated company, Conforming the ISO9001:2008 quality management system.
Tecera is an ISO14001 certificated company, Conforming the ISO14001:2004 environmental management system.
Tecera is an OHSAS18001 certificated company, Conformin the OHSAS18001:2007occupational health & safety management system.
Who is Tecera?
● The sub-company of Shandong Crown Holding Group.
● The global well-known top quality wear resistant ceramic manufacturer.
● Over 18 years experience for wear protection ceramic research and production.
● Owning 3 automatic production lines with annual production capacity over 30000 MT wear resistant ceramics.
● The plant is occupying more than 30000m2 with more than 300 employees worldwide.
● Enjoy excellent reputation in wear protection market in over 30 countries worldwide.
● An ISO9001 & ISO 14001 Certificated company.
What Tecera Produce?
● Wear resistant ceramic tile/brick/mosaic mat/hex.mat/Cylinder with alumina content from 92% up to 99%. More than 2000 size and shapes are available.
● Alumina wear resistant ceramic tube, diameter from 40mm up to 500mm.
● Wear resistant ceramic & rubber combined panel with various sizes
● Ceramic lined wear resistant pipe
● Customized/pre-engineered alumina ceramic and wear resistant part upon request
● Alumina grinding ball/bead for material grinding/milling.
● Zirconia ceramic including grinding ball/beads and special shape ceramic.
● High quality catalyst support media and catalyst carrier including ball, Cylinder & Raschig ring with alumina content from 20% up to 99.5%.
What Tecera provide?
● High quality wear resistant ceramic for various industries.
● Design and installation for wear protection project.
● Consulting for industrial wear protection solutions.
● Consulting for industry grinding to help customer save energy.
● Design and produce special requested catalyst and catalyst support media.